Friday, August 2, 2013

Fairy Ellie with Snail.....


Howdy Y’all…..

It's Loriann back to share another wonderful
image from Christine....

But first.....
I have an announcement I will be back on
The Paper Nest Design Team for
 another term YEAH!

 I will be posting on the main blog, I opted
Out of the challenge blog but you will
see plenty of me there or here.....

Anyhow onto my card……
today I colored up the sweetness Ellie
from The Paper Nest ….
this adorable image is called  Fairy Ellie With Snail 

I have matched it up with some cute Three bugs in a Rug paper
and some roses……

And  here is my creation adorable I know……






Here she is before the coloring....




after coloring before the card and up close....



Up close of the image and coloring…..


Supplies used

Image – Fairy Ellie with Snail
Paper –Three Bugs in a Rug - One Fine Day,
 DCWV
Cameo – sentiment, doily 
Embellishments – roses I had
Copic –








Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day,
Can’t wait to share with y’all for another 4 months.
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Loriann 



6 comments:

  1. 5he's the cutest! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is just gorgeous!!! You colored her in sooo beautifully!!! Love .. LOVE it!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!
    Your coloring is stunning!!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely LoriAnn! =) xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely..and I love how you put your copics in a cup for the share...great idea

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs