Thursday, August 22, 2013

Scrapper Ellie!!!

Good Morning Luvlies!  It's Carol here and I'm so pleased to be sharing another creation with all of you.  For my card I am using one of Christine's newer creations called "Scrapper Ellie".  Isn't she too adorable?!


 The dps I have used are by My Mind's Eye called "Oxford Lane" and I've backed them onto coredinations cardstock.


I have coloured her in with my Copics, for a full list of colours please pop by my blog.  Hope you luv her as much as I do and I've inspired you to want to colour her up too.  Can't wait to see what you do with her.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Job Carol. I love the colors in this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card she looks sp very pretty love her tee shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, you colored her up beautifully, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs