Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Roller Waitress Avery

Hi Everyone!

My name is Pam and I will be Guest DT for a few months using these gorgeous images! I am very excited to be joining such a talented team and I hope you enjoy what I bring you!  

I have been crafting many years which all started with cross stitching and gradually moved into paper craft.  I am still cross stitching which I enjoy doing most evenings!  I have had my own blog since 2010.  

So onto my first card for you!  I have used the fabulous 


She is coloured with copics and teamed with papers from Echo Park Dots and Stripes.  
For some extra dimension I decoupaged her outfit and bow in her hair, although the photo doesn't really show it that well!  You can see the full details on my blog here, including a list of copic colours used.  

I hope you like her!  
Have a wonderful day and I will see you again very soon!
Love and Hugs
Pami x


2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs