Sunday, January 15, 2017

Love is in the Air

Happy Sunday crafty friends!!!  Racquel here to share a card using one of the images from the new  release Love Letter Avery. There are two versions of  this cutie in the store.  Love Letter Avery comes with the polka dots or stripes on her dress.  I love the polka dots on her dress.  I am gearing up for Valentines and this cutie is a perfect image to create some Valentines projects. I printed the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and colored her using my copics.  Since she is holding a love letter, I decided to add a mailbox to the card.  Ms. Avery is sending her letter to her valentines💖.   I love the way this card turned out and the recipient will love it too.  





Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: C9, 7, 5
Pink: R85, 83, 81
Red: R37, 35

Check out the Papernest Dolls store for the new release.  You will love all of the cute images.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.  

Crafty Hugs,
~Racquel~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs