Sunday, June 18, 2017

Emma With Camera - By Tina Goodwin DT

Good morning! Today I made a card using Emma With Camera. 


I love this image...mostly because I am always taking pictures. My kids hate it. I treasure my pictures though. I was especially thankful for my love of taking pictures when my Mother-In-Law passed away suddenly almost 7 years ago. 


I colored the image with Copic markers.



I layer the inside of most of my cards with card stock in order to make the card stronger. With all the embellishments I use, they get pretty heavy. Without the layered card stock in the inside, the back usually bends. 


Copic markers used

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R30
Hair: E29, E25, E11
Dress: R81, R83, B0000, B00, B02
Camera: C00, C02, 110, R46

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs